©2023 Heiner Sträßer
The Nymphenburg Castle in the center of Munich has a wonderful big park. At every time of the year it invites for a walk. The central building had been built 1664 by elector Ferdinand Maria thanks to the birth of his son Maximilian Emanuel. It is also called Italian Villa. From 1701 onwards the other buildings had been added.